Anyone else get the Chanel catalog in the mail?

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I got mine in todays mail, it's the 2008 Spring-Summer Precollection Accessories. Lot's of bags and some jewlery and footwear.

I like the largeflap that has perforated leather, with 2 zippers, lookes like the expandable one (sorry I don't know the exact name). It's $2595 and shown in white.

I also like the flap with the large metal plate at $2450. But have to see what colors they come in. I'm sure we have all seen these bags already, but it's always nice when the brand sends out a catalog, with item numbers and price lists!

Anyone getting anything for it?

I got it back in Feb.
I believe all S/S 08 precollection accessories are in store now.
But funny, mine does not come with item numbers and price lists.
Probably I'm not from U.S.?

Mine had a thin paper insert that included the prices and stuff, it's a flip top spiral type of catalog. Of course it didn't include the earrings I am currently looking for, LOL!

Can the items in the catalog be found on the Chanel website or do you need to order a catalog?

I got mine in todays mail, it's the 2008 Spring-Summer Precollection Accessories. Lot's of bags and some jewlery and footwear.

I like the largeflap that has perforated leather, with 2 zippers, lookes like the expandable one (sorry I don't know the exact name). It's $2595 and shown in white.

I also like the flap with the large metal plate at $2450. But have to see what colors they come in. I'm sure we have all seen these bags already, but it's always nice when the brand sends out a catalog, with item numbers and price lists!

Anyone getting anything for it?

I got it too. The bag I liked is the white bag with two pockets and MM closure lol. It was 3k+.

I also really loved that Chanel metallic lambskin bracelet but it's something like $680. !!!