Jimmy Choo Shimmer Python Mahala

IT is to DYE for :drool: :drool:

I carried that bag around quite a bit last week as well, but it is so close to my "Jungle Baby" I just could not justify another one (DH would not either :Push: )

I say GRAB IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many they have in stock? The last thing I would want to do is drop close to $5k on the bag and then two months later see it 50% off. Do you think it would last till the sales?

I wonder how many they have in stock? The last thing I would want to do is drop close to $5k on the bag and then two months later see it 50% off. Do you think it would last till the sales?

I just don't know what to tell you. I always look at situations like this as "If it was a bag meant to be, then there will still one left for you in June" if not, then it was not meant to be and there will be something better down the road;)

Lionlaw,

I agree with Robyn,
That is fantastic looking Jimmy Choo!:yahoo:

As far as waiting for it to go 50% off, you can hope and wait and then never get it.
I look at buying these Jimmy Choo's like when I buy a new Bass.(about the same price range, ask Colette!)
If it is what I truly want and have the funds for it I get it.
I don't worry about waiting and hoping it will go on sale.
That may never happen.
If that is the case then you truly don't really want it or need it!:shrugs:

But since the Pony hair and the Croc let Down,:sad:

I say you go for it!:tup:

I think you will look AWESOME with it!

Matt:angel::angel:

So ladies, and gent, what do we think of this one?

OMG lionlaw - I remember that one from my Jan trip to Chicago. It was behind a locked glass case and I just stared at it for like 10 minutes. Casey took it out for me and it was so beautiful it could make you hyperventilate. The metallic python is really cool and chic. I don't know what to tell you either. Have you tried it on yet?

So ladies, and gent, what do we think of this one?

OMG lionlaw - I remember that one from my Jan trip to Chicago. It was behind a locked glass case and I just stared at it for like 10 minutes. Casey took it out for me and it was so beautiful it could make you hyperventilate. The metallic python is really cool and chic. I don't know what to tell you either. Have you tried it on yet?

No, they don't have this one in stock by me. These are just the pics Casey emailed to me. Its gorgeous, but I also like the Ramona in the new python, and then I have the special order python/anaconda in hunter green or burgundy that I am working on wiht the UK SA, so I need to prioritze my wish list.

No, they don't have this one in stock by me. These are just the pics Casey emailed to me. Its gorgeous, but I also like the Ramona in the new python, and then I have the special order python/anaconda in hunter green or burgundy that I am working on wiht the UK SA, so I need to prioritze my wish list.

I need to play in your closet. What a great collection you are building!

Now that could make even me consider a Mahala...and snakeskin! I tend to like the python bags that don't show the snakey colors. (Chanel has a purple one out that is TDF!) But that one is yummy...

I've admired JC purses, especially the mahala style, but I don't like the python on it. I like the gryson style python better since it's more multi-tonal, plus it's cheaper. Something about the gold makes it look fake for some reason and over the top.