Further Fairification

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
FYI - spotted in Prada on 5th Avenue - 3 versions of Fairy scarves. One was a perfect match for the fairy bags, the other was a slightly different pattern and the last was a gorgeous multicolor version that is designed to match the foldable tote bag that is exclusive to department stores (there's one of those bags posted on eBay, already water damaged for your convenience). Price was $420.

They won't run but they're silk, so they can stain.

FYI - spotted in Prada on 5th Avenue - 3 versions of Fairy scarves. One was a perfect match for the fairy bags, the other was a slightly different pattern and the last was a gorgeous multicolor version that is designed to match the foldable tote bag that is exclusive to department stores (there's one of those bags posted on eBay, already water damaged for your convenience). Price was $420.

They won't run but they're silk, so they can stain.

I see the foldable bag :wtf:... it's up to US $3,299.00 ... what the....? was there another one for 420? or did the seller raise the price?? :confused1: confuzzlement.

That's also some nerve. The bag retails for $1800. Saks is expecting a shipment any day now. How that person has the gall to try to sell a very damaged bag for nearly double retail is beyond me. Well, undamaged ones should soon appear on eBay.

At any rate, the scarves were gorgeous.

And there were also these totes that resembed the Vuitton Neverfull in hot pink and lilac nylon. I have got to stay out of Prada!!!

Ugh! That is so bad. I didn't look at all the close ups before. That is bad! It is one thing to have the water damage happen to your bag, but to pay big $ for a damaged bag is insane!

I am surprised that the dark leather has the same issues with water as the orig. white fairy.