This may be a silly question, but I need opinions please!

Dr. Groovee Satchel or Miu Miu Bow Satchel?

• Dr. Groovee

• Miu Miu Bow

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I have already ordered the Miu Miu bow satchel in Nero (black). Here's a stock picture from Saks in a different color:
0404368970256_CSUGHERO_275x275.jpg

I really love the bag STYLE - I've never really been into Prada or Miu Miu, so this is based on looks alone, as well as quality and stuff.

OR

I could go with the Dr. Groovee satchel in black:
NMV044W_an.jpg

It's about half the price and I still really like it. I want a black bag that is still luxe but I can use every day.

Should I order the Groovee as well and just compare the two in person?

If any of you have both or have tried either or, please let me know your thoughts!!!

:heart:

i love miu miu but i have to say that i am not a fan of the bow bag - its just looks a bit mannish to me (i know, the bows are not male but the overall feel of the bag ...) i LOVE the MJ one. i thought it only came in brown ... the hardware is silver, right? If it was gold i would snap it up quick smart!

I can't believe that I'm about to say this. . .forgive me ladies, but I really prefer the MiuMiu bags to the MbMJ bags. I think they are a little better quality and I like the designs better. I actually really like most of the MiuMiu accessories, they integrate well with other parts of my wardrobe where as I often find that the MbMJ accessories have such a strong point of view that they are harder to wear. Just my opinion, SORRY MJ!
I guess I'm just not a big MbMJ accessories fan. I am obviously crazy obsessed with the Collection bags though, lol.

dawn, if you don't mind me asking where did you order your bow bag from? i love that bag! my vote is for the bow bag.

I ordered it from the Short Hills, NJ Nordstrom store. She said there were six left in their system...I spoke to Joanna and she was really nice. :smile: The Short Hills Neiman Marcus also had one and I spoke to a nice SA there named Richard.

i'm going to be a traitor here, but miu miu is one of my favorite high end brands. the bow bag is cute. i contemplated getting one in smoke grey, but went for another style in the same color instead. it's an adorable bag and the leather is great. there have been some quality issues with the bow bags though. there is a whole thread about it in the prada/miu miu subforum. that's the only bad thing i can say about it.

i like the groovee. i think it's the best mbmj style by far, but i'm not really into mbmj anymore. i'm getting ready to sell all the mbmj stuff i have including my bordeaux groovee. they just don't excite me as much as mj collection or any of the other designers i love. plus the black groovee has silver hardware. :yucky: there are rare instances where i'll choose another designer over mj and this would have to be one of them. i think you'll really like the nero bow.

I like the Miu Miu... you've already ordered it, so maybe you unconsciously like it better. I like the longer strap on this as well, it makes it nice to switch to a shoulder bag when your hands are full.

i vote the bow bag too....there's a gorgeous one on ebay in black that i had been eyeing but i've decided my next bag will be a *forgive me ladies* mulberry large bayswater....

I like the Miu Miu better. I prefer its overall design and the shoulder strap is a nice hands-free option. (I'm not typically a bow person, so I'd have to see the bag in person to comment on those specifically. But that's my personal hangup.;))

ETA: I found a picture of it in the black, and the bow satchel is the one, hands down!!