Pen marks on light pink bag, any hope?

krasata20

Dec 2, 2007
Hi everyone,

I just received a light pink Sofia that I just love but it has a ton of pen marks all over it. What do you think is my best bet to clean them off? Rubbing Alcohol? Im so scared to ruin it!:sweatdrop:

Thanks!

Do not use alcohol! That can ruin the dye on the bag. Ink is very difficult to remove from a bag, especially if it's had a chance to settle in. I read that one of the members was able to remove pen with Apple Garde cleaner, but I haven't had any luck with it.

I would love to know the answer to that question too. I just received a leather jacket in a light grayish color and it has a pen mark that I would love to remove

I actually sent my Blake to Lovinmybags for different reasons, one of them being a ink mark on parts of the leather. I just got word that it was finished and being shipped out to me(great b-day present to me!) So I will let you know how it turned out. That may be an option for you:yes:

Hairspray will remove ink. But be very careful and go slowly. Spray a white rag til it is wet and gently wipe at the spot. I did this to a Cole Haan in yellow leather, ink marks were safely removed! GL!!

Oooh Jap4Life - I can't wait to find out how it turned out!!!!! And krasata20 - I'd wait to hear Jap4Life's results before sending it. I would definitely avoid trying anything iffy like rubbing alcohol. :smile:

Part of me is excited, the other part is a nervous wreck. I've heard wonderful things from Bal Gals..but still...

The thought of hairspray on my MJ leather frightens me.