BACK TO BASICS H Natural,neutral and SADDLE LEATHERS!!!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Ok we all know no one does color as beautifully as H.. But this is a thread for the lovers of all the beautiful H neutrals! Bring on your pics of all Hermes natural, saddle leathers (Barenia, Vache natural), natural box calf,Veau Mirror,etc...Even the boardline neutral/naturals like the new Biscuit, and Tea with milk and mocha...Let's see all those gorgeous bags,accessories, saddles and boots!!!

Attachments

• cowgirl36 red tops.jpg
    cowgirl36 red tops.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,375
  • bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 002.jpg
    bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 002.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,389
  • hac on dec.9 001.jpg
    hac on dec.9 001.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,503
  • hac on dec.9 002.jpg
    hac on dec.9 002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,395
  • HAC 32 Vintage HAC 36cm new 018.jpg
    HAC 32 Vintage HAC 36cm new 018.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,458
Here are also a Barenia bear key charm and a Natural Bolide travel cosmetics bag...
I forgot to add the details of the bags shown at the begining of the post..all are vache natural HACs Vintage 32cm HAC 23 years old, HAC 36cm nearly new, H&H's VN HAC 32cm on holiday with my HAC VN 36cm...

Attachments

• bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 006.jpg
    bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 006.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,252
  • bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 005.jpg
    bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 005.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,239
  • bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 003.jpg
    bear and beaver hac 36 teddies pochette 003.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,231
Oh dear, this is really "turning the knife in the wound"......!!!! I can only post a pic of my lost Vache Naturelle Birkin:crybaby:for now, until the new one arrives......And I hope to be able to post my Barenia as soon as it gets back from the spa, hoping it DOES....:s

Anyway, sadlle leathers and Box are my FAVOURITES!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• C (11).JPG
    C (11).JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,362
Reactions: Millicat
Oh dear, this is really "turning the knife in the wound"......!!!! I can only post a pic of my lost Vache Naturelle Birkin:crybaby:for now, until the new one arrives......And I hope to be able to post my Barenia as soon as it gets back from the spa, hoping it DOES....:s

Anyway, sadlle leathers and Box are my FAVOURITES!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:
Oh Duna, I am soo sorry...I didn't mean to make your wound worse....Hugs!

Docride, thanks so much for starting this thread! Love the natural leathers. I was...umm... stroking the H saddles in the store yesterday and wishing I had a horse so I could justify purchasing a saddle. I'm still doing the rent-a-horse thing in Brooklyn... :lol:

I'm still thinking about the VN Birkin, but seriously considering selling it so I can get a VN HAC!

Oh Duna... *big hugs*!!

Docride, thanks so much for starting this thread! Love the natural leathers. I was...umm... stroking the H saddles in the store yesterday and wishing I had a horse so I could justify purchasing a saddle. I'm still doing the rent-a-horse thing in Brooklyn... :lol:

I'm still thinking about the VN Birkin, but seriously considering selling it so I can get a VN HAC!

Hey Beaumonde, wanna trade? I have a beautiful nearly brand new VN HAC 36cm...PM me....

Beautiful bags ladies. I was first afraid of VN and Barenia especially the darkening handles and waterspots. But after seeing a vintage VN HAC, the patina of these leathers overtime won me over.

I hope to be able to score a barenia or VN 28cm HAC someday.

duna - Big hugs to you!!! I hope you get your replacement soon.