Are the gigi totes (clay in particular) naturally

I bought a used (even though the seller said it was new) clay Gigi on eBay and it did come to me looking pretty beat up. I've heard that many stores (such as the outlets, Nordstrom, and Macy's) had clay Gigis that looked the same way. I think it adds to the vintage feel, and I get tons of complements on my bag despite all the scratches, so I think it just comes with the territory of the color of the bag. HTH!

I bought a used (even though the seller said it was new) clay Gigi on eBay and it did come to me looking pretty beat up. I've heard that many stores (such as the outlets, Nordstrom, and Macy's) had clay Gigis that looked the same way. I think it adds to the vintage feel, and I get tons of complements on my bag despite all the scratches, so I think it just comes with the territory of the color of the bag. HTH!

Thank you. I'm looking for either black or clay. the Clay gigis ive seen on ebay here and there, are scratched up and NWT. I like the vintage look but am kind of nervous to go for it!

Do you LOVE it scratches and all?

Do you by chance have any pics of this. I don't own one, but I would love to see what it looks like so that if I come across it in the future I know!

TIA, if you have any!

I bought mine NWT on ebay and it was scratchy when it arrived. But after owning it, I realized that if I breathe too heavily around it, it gets scratched. it scratches really easily, much more so than my other legacy leather bags. However, I still think it looks gorgeous, scratches and all!