Kill Me Now!

snforstuff

Nov 20, 2006
Sorry to be such a whiner, but... I told my husband about my new obsession with the ZC and the Neiman Marcus sale. Now if you recalled, the only reason why I didn't buy the ZC from the sale was b/c I couldn't find someone to go half with me and I thought my dh would kill me if he found out I bought TWO wallets! Well, turns out... he doesn't understand why I didn't! KICK ME NOW!!!!

Somebody turn back time! :Push:

it's alright! there are more sales coming up. retail is not doing very well because of the recession (well, non-recession according to the feds), which means more promos for us and the end of may is the start of the summer markdown season. i got some of my first mj bags on sale around that time last year. there's a lot to look forward to. you can start telling your husband about it now, so everyone's prepared. ;)

Oh no! Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Like all the ladies said, there's more sales to come so I'm sure you will find the ZC(s) that is/are perfect for you! :flowers:

AWWW I know exactly how you feel. Ive down that SOOO many times with whatever items I really wanted and then couldnt find. Like tadpole said, there will be other sales; possibly BETTER sales. just start preppin hubby for that early. Muahaha! :sneaky: :devil:

you'll find one soon....i'm crossing my fingers for you....you can actually find some good buys on ebay.....someone scored a merlot zc for $225, cheaper than the sale, when you add tax!