quality time with hubby cost me a lily

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
ok, there was a xl lily on ebay starting bid $700 NIN $1000.

I checked this morning still no bids. I sent the seller a ? about shipping last night, but hadn't heard back. I decided if I hadn't gotten a response today at noon I would just bid anyway. Well I forgot b/c hubby insisted no iphone while we watched a movie.

The bag went for the min $700.
:crybaby:

He owes you $700!! Just kidding....that sucks....I finally saw a Lily IRL today (or well, a "mini" lily) and it's a gorgeous bag. I hope you find another one at a great price.

Ohhh, sorry to hear this happen. You will find another, but I know how you feel. Time with DH is much more important. Was the movie good?

It was a movie called Chaos (2005) with Ryan Phillipe, Wesley Snipes, and Jason Stratham that I am not sure ever made it to the theatres. It was entertaining and had a plot twist at the end. We also watched The Mist a Stephen King movie that was just laughable. I can't even describe the good parts without giving away the movie, but Marcia Gay Harden was GREAT!

Someone said there were Lilys at an outlet. I am going to call them and see what they are going for. My outlet won't do a charge-send or a transfer so unless I know someone near there it is doubtful I could get it. However, I would still like to know what they are going for.

You're a lucky lady!!

My BF bought herself a Miranda at PCE without telling her hubby, which -to his credit - he was very decent about whilst telling her to return it. When I told my hubby about it his exact words were "If I ever find you've spent $800 on a handbag without telling me, I will get all of your other ones out of the closet, cut them into itty bitty pieces, and sprinkle them all over the living room floor."

I got the hint... ;)

You're a lucky lady!!

My BF bought herself a Miranda at PCE without telling her hubby, which -to his credit - he was very decent about whilst telling her to return it. When I told my hubby about it his exact words were "If I ever find you've spent $800 on a handbag without telling me, I will get all of your other ones out of the closet, cut them into itty bitty pieces, and sprinkle them all over the living room floor."

I got the hint... ;)

:roflmfao: :graucho:
Yea, he betta not cut my purses up, he would find his Xbox360 and Playstation2 in itty bitty pieces attached to a divorce decree :cursing::woohoo:
Explaining to me that I SHOULDN'T get another purses is one thing, ruining my current collection is an entirely different ball of wax!!!

I did think it was a little harsh, but I also understand that a man who appreciates, ahem, shall we say "value" over beauty is never going to understand why a girl likes Coach :lol: