Medium flap...cross body

Chanel1900

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
Hi all, just bought a medium caviar flap and i was wondering, what do people think about it being worn across the body? my friend wears her medium flap like that, but i feel like it falls a bit short. what do u guys think?

Hi all, just bought a medium caviar flap and i was wondering, what do people think about it being worn across the body? my friend wears her medium flap like that, but i feel like it falls a bit short. what do u guys think?

I think you have to be very slender to wear it cross body. I wear my 227 reissue messenger style but I find the chains on my medium classic flap too short to wear as a messenger.:yes:

:lol:but it frees both of your hands. and no worry it will slide off the shoulder when you move your arm.

pls dont take it serious. i was joking there. i never wore it cross body. :P

it is not the right style that will look good wearing it cross body like a messenger bag.;)

That's what I'm concerning. I love to wear my 225 cross body. I tried the medium flap before at the boutique & it wasn't landed as nice as the reissue. (BTW, I'm 5'4 & short waisted). I'm still debating if I should go for the mini instead. :hysteric:I'm hoping there'll be mini that comes in either the new Pre-fall purple or red. Anyone knows?