Where to get MJ or MbMJ in Pittsburgh, PA?

kelle

Dec 9, 2007
This is going to be my first time going there and I was wondering if there are any MJ or MbMJ boutiques there or if there are any stores that sells MJ/MbMJ?

Thanks for your help!

^Hi, I just checked the Marc Jacobs website, there are no free standing stores there. :sad: However, here is the contact information for Saks, call & see if they carry MBMJ or MJ.

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
513 Smithfield Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
412-263-4800
General Manager: Karen Peter

No Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom either.... member JAP4life resides in the "Steel City" so I'm sure she can chime in and let you know where to go!

Ha Ha Shop2drop thanks for remembering! My eyes popped out when I saw this thread.

Hi Kelle! Unfortunately, as much as I love my Pittsburgh, we don't have any high end designer stores, so, no Mj and no MbyMj. Unfortunately, no MbyMJ at Macy's that I know of, but you actually may have more luck at the Saks info that Shop2drop found. They have a LV boutique in that Saks so it's very possible that they have Marc Jacobs.

Thanks so much shop2drop1 and JAP4life!

I guess I'll check out the local Saks and see if they have anything good! I actually don't live in the States and this would be a good opportunity to see if there are any good deals down there!

Too bad there aren't any Last Call places because I always hear people getting great deals there! JAP4life, are there any outlets of any kind in the area that you recommend?

Thanks again! :smile:

That Saks definitely carries MJ. I did a charge-send for a Silver Camilla from that store late last year. The SA I dealt with was named Brittany. She was very nice...maybe she still works there. Good luck on your trip!!

Thanks so much shop2drop1 and JAP4life!

I guess I'll check out the local Saks and see if they have anything good! I actually don't live in the States and this would be a good opportunity to see if there are any good deals down there!

Too bad there aren't any Last Call places because I always hear people getting great deals there! JAP4life, are there any outlets of any kind in the area that you recommend?

Thanks again! :smile:

Their are outlets in Grove City, Pa, which is about an hour north from me. They have a Coach outlet, but that's about it.:crybaby: They used to have an Off 5th Avenue which was great...too bad it closed a few years ago:Push:. I'm sorry I can't be more help. On one hand I hate that Pittsburgh doesn't have the designers that other cities have, but I'm probably better off that way.

That Saks definitely carries MJ. I did a charge-send for a Silver Camilla from that store late last year. The SA I dealt with was named Brittany. She was very nice...maybe she still works there. Good luck on your trip!!

Oh Shoot, don't tell me that.:sweatdrop:

Aww you have a purse that lived in Pittsburgh, now you can think of me when you look at it.:love:

Oh Shoot, don't tell me that.:sweatdrop:

Aww you have a purse that lived in Pittsburgh, now you can think of me when you look at it.:love:

I actually returned the bag a month or so later. :Push: LOL! But don't worry, I'll think of you anyway when I look at my Butter hobo, since you love that bag so much. :P

Saks in Downtown Pittsburgh has mj and mbmj. The SA's in handbags are really nice. The SA's in women's contemporary are another story, imo (minus one woman who is the only one I'll buy from when I shop there).

Footloose which is a local boutique carries marc by marc clothes, shoes, and bags also. Their location at the Galleria mall in Mt. Lebanon has larger stock than the Shadyside store off Walnut Street.

I've also found the occasional mbmj item at Filene's Basement at the Waterfront.

Nordstrom will be moving into Ross Park Mall soon and they will also carry the handbags and shoes.

Good luck and welcome to the 'burgh!!

Saks in Downtown Pittsburgh has mj and mbmj. The SA's in handbags are really nice. The SA's in women's contemporary are another story, imo (minus one woman who is the only one I'll buy from when I shop there).

Footloose which is a local boutique carries marc by marc clothes, shoes, and bags also. Their location at the Galleria mall in Mt. Lebanon has larger stock than the Shadyside store off Walnut Street.

I've also found the occasional mbmj item at Filene's Basement at the Waterfront.

Nordstrom will be moving into Ross Park Mall soon and they will also carry the handbags and shoes.

Good luck and welcome to the 'burgh!!

Oh wow, I never knew that! Now I need to start paying attention more, thank you for helping me too. LOL