Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Baglady - Yes I was struggling with finding the correct sized bag for me which is why I had thought of the medium spy. It is large enough for all paraphenalia but doesn't look ridiculous on me. Although slightly concerned by the lack of zipped compartments. Think all my stuff will sink to the bottom and I won't ever be able to find anything.... C'est la vie!

I know this Rafaello one will be too small for everyday use but I just couldn't resist for more special occasional use/going out etc where I don't have to drag the kitchen sink around with me plus it will go with my Fendi sunglasses nicely! Not that I'll be wearing my sunglasses on an evening out :graucho: Mind you, you never know....

I'm still on the hunt for an everyday bag and do really love the Xword from Net a Porter - in deliberations head v heart whether to keep it or not but if I find a spy in the next week it will have to go back - I can't afford to spend all that money on 3 fendi bags all at once. That would be ridiculous wouldn't it??? :roflmfao:

M x

M --- what about a baby spy? :yahoo: Check it out:
http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/baby-spy-club-please-join-post-your-pics-115546.html

These are not really "baby" in size (holds quite a lot) & make a great every day bag....the nappa zucca, chocolate & petrol are my favs...:tup:

is this real?

CIMG0710.jpg

CIMG0711.jpg

CIMG0604.jpg

CIMG0611.jpg

CIMG0608.jpg

CIMG0607.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.