S/S 08: what is available in the quilted Dark Grey?

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
I've seen the Eugenie clutch, I've seen the Bruna and the Casey. I've heard about (but still have not seen the Stam). What other styles is the Dark Grey available in?

Signed,
GREYMJBAGLOVER:heart:
haha!

^^ Sign me up for the mailing list as well!

Along with the bags LoveMjbags listed, there is the Quilted Messenger, $1450- I think it's actually called "Oiu"
0470832001894_275x275.jpg

Anything else we missed?? :popcorn: :lol:

Signed,
DarkGrey Superfan :heart:

I've seen the gorgeous stam in dark grey and the contrast of the gold hardware and the stormy blue undertones is gorgeous. I must say I also definitely like the bruna in the dark grey..not sure if there was something else..ooh a quilted venetia in dark grey would be to die for :tender:

i think that may be it. all the belted bags, the stam, and the zc. i love grey bags too. i'm trying to limit myself. otherwise, i would have nothing but grey bags in my collection. it's such a versatile color.

I've seen the gorgeous stam in dark grey and the contrast of the gold hardware and the stormy blue undertones is gorgeous. I must say I also definitely like the bruna in the dark grey..not sure if there was something else..ooh a quilted venetia in dark grey would be to die for :tender:

i think that may be it. all the belted bags, the stam, and the zc. i love grey bags too. i'm trying to limit myself. otherwise, i would have nothing but grey bags in my collection. it's such a versatile color.

:drool: I have yet to see the stam IRL. I think tuffcookie has a pic of a quilted venetia in dark grey in her signature, but I'm not sure what season it's from or if it's the same leather.
I agree with tadpole- i find myself more attracted to the grey b/c there are so many different variations of the color, whereas black only comes in black :P I've been wanting/needing a black bag for so long but I think the dark grey is just as versatile :yes:

that color is gorgeous -- I would love to add that bag to my collection. Too bad Nordstroms won't be carrying stams this season -- it'll make it that much harder to find one come sale time. since there aren't too many S/S bags that really excite me, maybe I'll just save & by it directly from MJ.

Isn't there also an Indigo Stam this season? I'd love to see pics of that color

If I had that dark grey Stam I think I would be tempted to nibble on it... like sometimes I want to bite my Chihuahua's ears because she is so cute. Ha ha, don't worry, I'll stay away from anyone else's bags!