Info on pleated ergo accessories

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
these are for the pleated ergos in leather and signature.

checkbook 41481 signature 41490 $228

billfold wallet 41477 signature 41486 $168

wristlet 41507 signature 41508 $98
measurements for wristlet about 8 x 5 in
will come in black, natural, white, burnt orange for the leather

i only cared about the wristlet so found out more info on them.

aw man i wanted to get the tattersall scarf with legacy stripes on the other side to match the pleated ergo satchel that i'm gonna get but they can't be ordered at the boutique. so bummed out. oh well.

More info on the pleated ergo accessories... I just called JAX.. the wallets/wristlets are only available in the leather... black/burnt orange/white/natural... they aren't coming out apparently in the patent... thats a bummer! I really wanted a patent navy to match my bag... now its going to be hard to find matching accessories! :crybaby:

I got my scaft from Macys.com Jax is sold out and coachgirl 12 the lining is tattersall so any of the tattersall wallet or wristlet will go not the coated ones the older style the french wallet or wristlet would be so cute!

I got my scaft from Macys.com Jax is sold out and coachgirl 12 the lining is tattersall so any of the tattersall wallet or wristlet will go not the coated ones the older style the french wallet or wristlet would be so cute!
Yeah unfortunately mary G, i'm not loving those wallets/wristlets (the older ones-thanks for suggesting them!)... I was hoping there was going to be a matching wallet/wristlet for all the patent ones as well... it would've only made sense... guess not though... :crybaby:

Yeah unfortunately mary G, i'm not loving those wallets/wristlets (the older ones-thanks for suggesting them!)... I was hoping there was going to be a matching wallet/wristlet for all the patent ones as well... it would've only made sense... guess not though... :crybaby:

aw i know it would've made sense to make a matching wristlet/wallet in the patent colors. maybe later? hopefully.

More info on the pleated ergo accessories... I just called JAX.. the wallets/wristlets are only available in the leather... black/burnt orange/white/natural... they aren't coming out apparently in the patent... thats a bummer! I really wanted a patent navy to match my bag... now its going to be hard to find matching accessories! :crybaby:
Don't try to match the bag to your accessories, try a punch of color like the burnt orange, or go subtle with the natural. Both colors in leather add a very nice contrast to the Navy Patent, IMO...

aw man i wanted to get the tattersall scarf with legacy stripes on the other side to match the pleated ergo satchel that i'm gonna get but they can't be ordered at the boutique. so bummed out. oh well.

My SA told me this is dept store exclusive...I'm hoping to pick one up as well...it is adorable!!