I saw the coolest Chloe today...

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
... and I can't figure out what style it was!!!

It was at Nordy's, the SA didn't know the name :shrugs:

It was SOOOOOOOO light! It was a beautiful red, kind of a east west shape, not too big, with really soft, supple leather. VERY cool looking.

I've just searched online a few places and can't ID it anywhere.

Maybe it was a dream? Or I'm fially losing it? :nuts:

Any thoughts?

... and I can't figure out what style it was!!!

It was at Nordy's, the SA didn't know the name :shrugs:

It was SOOOOOOOO light! It was a beautiful red, kind of a east west shape, not too big, with really soft, supple leather. VERY cool looking.

I've just searched online a few places and can't ID it anywhere.

Maybe it was a dream? Or I'm fially losing it? :nuts:

Any thoughts?

I think we all know what needs to be done :graucho:, you should go back to Nordy's buy the bag, post pics and then we can all see it :okay:. It's ur duty as a purse forumer :yes:

How's that for enabling? :lol:

Hhmmm...without any other descriptions apart from 'red' and 'east/west', this is all I could find.
I think Cat's comment about you buying it so we can see it is a good idea though! :tup:
2v83ho4.jpg

Hhmmm...without any other descriptions apart from 'red' and 'east/west', this is all I could find.
I think Cat's comment about you buying it so we can see it is a good idea though! :tup:
2v83ho4.jpg

I think we should all contribute towards the bag:yes:... How about 50 dollars each so that LYM can purchase the bag without risking her marriage and we can admire this dark beauty?:tup:

I think we should all contribute towards the bag:yes:... How about 50 dollars each so that LYM can purchase the bag without risking her marriage and we can admire this dark beauty?:tup:

All contributions welcome, lol! I'll even send it along to the next contributor after 3 months, we can have our own Bag, Borrow, or Steal, loL!

That COULD be it, but it was all red. I TOTALLY should have asked to take a pic. :cursing:

ETA: It wasn't a Maya.

ALSO: They had a zillion Heloises, a few Paddys, no Bays.

All contributions welcome, lol! I'll even send it along to the next contributor after 3 months, we can have our own Bag, Borrow, or Steal, loL!

That COULD be it, but it was all red. I TOTALLY should have asked to take a pic. :cursing:

ETA: It wasn't a Maya.

ALSO: They had a zillion Heloises, a few Paddys, no Bays.

Oh Yea??? What kind of Heloises (geez I shouldn't be asking......).........

It MIGHT have been this one... but I think I would have recognized the Bay family..

mona, you're right, that IS a ton of Bays!

I don't know why I'm center justified now, ugh.

Anyway, I'll try to get back there or call, now of course I MUST know! LOL!

Susie, I think they had a black, red, and argent Heli... the big ones.