Pink and Burnt Orange Reveal....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Hi everyone...

I tried hard w/ my iphone to get these...

I have to say I am in love w/ the pink and the burnt orange is lovely - it truly is a burnt orange I believe.

My burnt orange has a few minor scratches that should come out w/ conditioner (not cleaner).

Notice how each side has a snap that attaches to the clutch??? very nice!! Also, the bag is probably the lightest coach bag I have had. Very very light. Also notice how they change the color of the leather on the clutch to match the bag - very nice I thought.

Now my only concern is how well is the "gold" colored clutch part going to hold up? The kisslock has a great sound, very nice click to it. The bags are very nice sized, i dont think they are overly large at all.

Overall, I am very pleased w/ this bag. The black has been ordered!!!

here are the first ones until i get home.

The light is not good here...sorry ! I also bought the tattersall wristlet and the new perfume print scarf.... :yahoo:

I am going to upload one more in comparison to my Pond Ergo Tote...

Attachments

• 2 pink.jpg
    2 pink.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 381
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 326
  • inside orange.jpg
    inside orange.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 2 orange.jpg
    2 orange.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 244
  • Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 196
Gorgeous Bags!! I really like the idea of the 2 pockets on each side of the kiss lock pocket. Great for quick access things. May have to get the burnt orange for myself!! Congratulations on your new goodies!!

modeling pics please!! :yes: i would love to know how it feels under the arm. please have good news hehe i really want to get one now....ahhhh my wallet or husbands wallet haha

I will post modeling pics and better more detailed pics tonite... I just wanted to get some on here asap -

I have to say, I am in love with them !!! Cant wait for black now :smile:

Sigh. MUST HAVE ONE!!!!! I don't think I can wait for Mother's Day on this. I need to think of a way to convince hubby that I actually might die if I don't have this ASAP. LOL!