Anyone know what bag this is?

Someone posted this in the celebrity section. I think MC is actually holding the bag in the first picture. In the second picture someone else is holding it. I was thinking maybe it was an assistant or something? That is really sad if the bag belongs to MC and is a fake!

Yup that is where I saw the pic in the Celebrity section. Someone had said the name of the bag was there. And i couldn't find the name in there. Oh well.. good to know :smile:

Mariah looks very pretty on there. I still cannot tell even what type of bag it is let alone if it is real or fake. I'm not experienced enough, maybe someday!

Someone posted this in the celebrity section. I think MC is actually holding the bag in the first picture. In the second picture someone else is holding it. I was thinking maybe it was an assistant or something? That is really sad if the bag belongs to MC and is a fake!

I think that the other person is holding it the whole time if you look closely. :shrugs: I am also willing to bet money it's fake.

I can see the pic fields posted too. I'm also 99.9% positive that's a fake - look at the quality of the material, the patch on the front, and the overall alignment of the C's. Something looks off.