Pls. help! Buyer with zero fb is

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
A buyer with zero FB bought a bag of mine yesterday, did the BIN which required immediate payment, has a confirmed address...BUT has zero FB despite being on eBay since '99.

I emailed her through eBay offering to ship Priority rather than UPS ground so she could get the item faster and...no response, even after 3 emails.

Should I call her? I am loath to do this because a)I don't want to alarm buyers by appearing to be a crazy stalker seller, and b) I don't them to have my number on their caller ID in case they are a bit loopy.

I am concerned because I don't want to be a victim of the "oh, my account was hacked" scenario.

Do I have cause for concern? Should I ship anyway since it is a confirmed address and I always ship with ins., delivery conf. and sig. conf.?

BTW, when I spoke to ebay about this, they told me that starting next month there WILL be a way to block zero FB buyers!

Thanks!

It would be nice to hear from her. Maybe give her until Monday to reply. You do have all the seller protection available to you so, if you don't hear from her, it should be o.k.

I wouldn't worry about it. Ship like you normally ship but add signature confirmation. I don't sweat the zero FB users because everyone has to start somewhere as long as they pay asap and I take my precautions.
Good luck!

I'd ship their item. After 9 years of selling high-end designer merchandise, I've come to realize that some of my best business has come from 0 feedback bidders. She sounds like a good buyer to me. She paid and has a confirmed address. I would just ship which ever method she paid you to ship and leave it at that.

If the address is confirmed that means that the account holder and the person that paid is the one receiving it. Get signature confirmation but I wouldn't worry much. Good Luck!