Calling all MASSACHUSETTS residents...

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
:tup: I have just learned that a Louis Vuitton store will be opening in the North Shore Mall later on this year. :smile: I just wanted to share the excitement with you all... we will then have 4 LV stores in MA. YAY!!! :tup:

:tup: I have just learned that a Louis Vuitton store will be opening in the North Shore Mall later on this year. :smile: I just wanted to share the excitement with you all... we will then have 4 LV stores in MA. YAY!!! :tup:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure? I am shaking...... I live on the North Shore!!!!!! Where did you learn this? I am beside myself......:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

OMG! I'm speechless... not to mention soon to be poor!
While I think that's cool, I hope LV doesn't overdo this.
I kinda liked the exclusive feeling, kwim?

A friend of mine works as a manager at one of the stores in the mall... and has learned that there is a huge expansion in planning. The stores may arrive this fall or early 2009. :smile:

OMG! I'm speechless... not to mention soon to be poor!
While I think that's cool, I hope LV doesn't overdo this.
I kinda liked the exclusive feeling, kwim?

Yeah I know what you mean by the exclusive thing. I think the Natick store kind of ruined the exclusitivity... but I guess Natick is trying to be upscale now. We will see what happens because I hear that Neiman's is in debt by $5 million dollars... I am sure the others are "suffering" as well... Nordstrom seems like the only store that's always busy.

Yeah I know what you mean by the exclusive thing. I think the Natick store kind of ruined the exclusitivity... but I guess Natick is trying to be upscale now. We will see what happens because I hear that Neiman's is in debt by $5 million dollars... I am sure the others are "suffering" as well... Nordstrom seems like the only store that's always busy.

Yes, I agree, Natick ruined that feeling for me. Not too much tho'... I did get an LE from there. :P I think Nordstrom is just okay. (the shoe dept. is :drool:, too bad I'm not too into shoes) IMO, I liked the Lord and Taylors "feel" better.

I jokingly said to my DH and my sons how I would (finally...lol) go to work at LV if they were at Northshore...my DH goes "yea, right...:rolleyes:" my sons go... Nooooo, how many bags do you need?... no seriously mom...how many? :roflmfao:
Hey, I'm paving the way for my future daughter-in-laws for when they want more...:graucho: