new perfume print wristlet on coach.com!!!

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
41428_svmc_a0_front

I agree I'm not feeling the perfume print pouch/wristlet either. I love the perfume charm on the pouch though. Then again, I might get a different reaction once I see it in-stores. I don't trust drilldown/prototype pictures anymore. I should've learned my lesson already when I bought action figures last year, those prototype pictures can be so deceiving to me. lol. I guess I forgot. :sweatdrop:

92303_svm3_a0_front

92297_svmc_a0_front

92266_svmc_a0_front

new as well?

I'm pretty sure the last two lanyards are not new, I remember seeing them on the Coach site last year. Not sure about the seahorse lanyard though.

I agree I'm not feeling the perfume print pouch/wristlet either. I love the perfume charm on the pouch though. Then again, I might get a different reaction once I see it in-stores. I don't trust drilldown/prototype pictures anymore. I should've learned my lesson already when I bought action figures last year, those prototype pictures can be so deceiving to me. lol. I guess I forgot. :sweatdrop:

I'm pretty sure the last two lanyards are not new, I remember seeing them on the Coach site last year. Not sure about the seahorse lanyard though.

The lanyards are new.. they are on the website right now. I saw the perfume wristlet at the store and it was so cute!! The interior is lavender and it has a pocket on the inside I believe.
:smile:

That wristlet was on ebay the other day! I didnt know if it was real but I really loved that print!!!! I'm glad to see we have some purple in it, lol, of course, right?!?

I cant wait to see what other bags come out with that print!!! well, at least i HOPE something does!!