Finally arrived .....

LaLa.. did you order from Prada boutique? you have the style #? this is the purse-clutch with the detachable shoulder/messenger strap, right? i am soooo jealous!:drool:

Yes, I ordered it from Prada boutique, I had check my recipt, It is called Pochette Nappa Zippers ( Bow clutch with the strap in leather ), the color is called Prugna+Papaya
BP0166 PDOFoV6I00101, then this is the barcode 8033352972024

Yes, I ordered it from Prada boutique, I had check my recipt, It is called Pochette Nappa Zippers ( Bow clutch with the strap in leather ), the color is called Prugna+Papaya

Thanks for the info! I'm going to save it. I hope I can still find one by the time I can afford it. :shame:

Hi LaLa06,

How gorgeous!!

I’ve been looking for that exact same bag for more than 10 years now and was never able to find it, sadly. I was wondering, would you consider selling it if you still have it? I hope it’s not too weird to ask, I’m thinking that maybe after all this time you’d be interested in selling it. But maybe not, which would be very understandable!

I hope my message won’t be bothering you anyway.

xx