OMG! What color is this GORGEOUS MBMJ Clutch? I've NEVER seen this color!!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
OH MY!!

So I was browsing Barney's website and behold... The freshest most fantastic Blue ever :love: ! There was a picture of this MBMJ Clutch... OF COURSE this color isn't listed in the drop-down menu... Does anyone know the name of the color? Is it 'Foam'? Is this a new color for Spring/Summer? Will other bags come in this color? The Teri by any stroke of luck?

TIA! :flowers:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mbmj Clutch.jpg
    Mbmj Clutch.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 229
I have to have it too! I really hope the Teri is going to come in this color!

Also... I noticed this morning too that the MBMJ Fall 2008 bags are posted on the website! I love that distressed black/brown color on a few of the bags!!

attachment.php

Also like this one...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mbmj Distressed Black-Brown.jpg
    Mbmj Distressed Black-Brown.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Mbmj New Green.jpg
    Mbmj New Green.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 439
It's called Foam. There's a larger shoulder bag called the Captain and maybe a few others that come in that pretty blue. It's up on NM and shopbop.
Thanks surlygirl! Oh is it the same as the Captain? I saw the Captain the other day and it was a reeeeally bright turquoise... I was hoping for an Ocean Blue...

This color is really striking IRL. It's much more saturated than the Barney's pic. Its really really turquoise and lovely with the shiny gold hardware. It seemed like they had a lot of different bags and wallets in this color when I was at the MbMJ store. I was pretty focused on looking at clothes though so I can't tell you exactly what there was. Good luck!