Ultimate Amazing Collonil Pics!!!!!!!

And this is after fully dried,and with my Elgin which is about 7 months old,so you can see the difference,my Elgin has been sprayed and buffed a couple of times,and used and is getting a really nice patina.But this shows really how much the collinil does'nt affect the color when you do it.Its use and age that change the color.

Attachments

• Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 018.JPG
    Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 018.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 020.JPG
    Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 020.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 308
  • Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 023.JPG
    Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 023.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 024.JPG
    Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 024.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 028.JPG
    Kroquets Annie!!!!!!!!! 028.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 324
The Annie is :heart: in oak. I love my black one, but I could be tempted with an oak one as well :nuts: I wonder if they still have them in the outlets? I'll be swinging by one of them over the summer.

23409210.jpg

Cheep cheep bump!!!

^^^^^^^^^^ and then I stick my head in the bag afterwards for a full on hit!! Hahahhaha!! I actually quite like the smell of collinil,thats not a good thing really is it??!!

No it is not a good thing...actually I thought I was high after spray my bag...and I'm not talking just about the new bag high. LOL :graucho:

Chaz...I don't know if you read it in the other thread...but I used a full can and a half of other one on my handbag. Once I started spraying...it was addicting...I couldn't stop and wanted to be sure it was protected..............................
(wanted to be sure it wasn't going to have any little bays)...LOL :yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^ and then I stick my head in the bag afterwards for a full on hit!! Hahahhaha!! I actually quite like the smell of collinil,thats not a good thing really is it??!!

No it is not a good thing...actually I thought I was high after spray my bag...and I'm not talking just about the new bag high. LOL :graucho:

Chaz...I don't know if you read it in the other thread...but I used a full can and a half of other one on my handbag. Once I started spraying...it was addicting...I couldn't stop and wanted to be sure it was protected..............................
(wanted to be sure it wasn't going to have any little bays)...LOL :yahoo:

Hahahaha!! Have you seen the mini Bays keyrings? Lil tiny leather ones,just gorgeous!!
But yes I read on the other thread how much you used and though well if there is a Noahs Ark tpye of flood soon,you'd be ok,you could float to safety in your Bays!!
But good to know my boredom experiments have been useful to everyone else,nice to think there will be less heartbreaking rain damage incidents!:tup: