New bag...I am intrigued!!!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
I came across this photo of Emma Bunton and I am curious about her bag.
I am almost certain it is Mulberry, but not one I have seen before! I know she is a fan of Mulberry and probably get advance bags.

Any ideas? It looks like a cross between the Jody, the pocket of the Westminster and even has the postmen's lock.
bunton.jpg

Attachments

• bunton.jpg
    bunton.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 212
Oooh, that is cute! And it looks big too! I love bigger bags. I wonder if the handles are long enough to go over the shoulder. I just can't deal with a bag I can't throw on my shoulder. I'm crossing my fingers it can be worn on the shoulder ... though I really should be crossing my fingers that it's a handheld bag, considering what I just spent on Mabel!

I don't think it is a Mulberry, actually. The handles don't look familiar; the strap which goes around the bag at the top, the zipper ring pull, the front pocket - they don't seem very Mulberry to me, either.

Happy to stand corrected, though. It's a lovely bag.

Keri, if you post it in the main Handbags section here, maybe someone will be able to identify it for us :yes:

I don't think it is a Mulberry, actually. The handles don't look familiar; the strap which goes around the bag at the top, the zipper ring pull, the front pocket - they don't seem very Mulberry to me, either.

Happy to stand corrected, though. It's a lovely bag.

Keri, if you post it in the main Handbags section here, maybe someone will be able to identify it for us :yes:

Me neither , maybe a Chloe , YSL, ??????????????????

^^I am not sure it is Mulberry, I was just curious.

To be fair though, when you all fist saw the Poppy and the Agyness...didn't you think THEY weren't Mulberry style?

Just saying....

I have seen that bag about in different colors,and I have to say,I had to do a double take.It does look very Mulberry with the oval plate and turnlock on it,I wondered if it was a new type Mulberry with the hinge/ring type arrangement for the handles.I'd be very curious to know what it is too,I really like it.

^^^^^^^^^ Mmm,is it a push down lock thing? I did'nt get that from the pic,and I've only seen them as other ladies are walking past with them,so I have'nt been able to have a good old scrutinise!!! Maybe it is a Prada then,now I am quite intrigued!! Nice bag though,and I have liked some Pradas I've seen before (I loved the gradient ones) so it could be their designer brings out things that are a bit in tune with my tastes?