Another Treat to Celebrate My Success--a Quick Short Reveal

Thank you, lisawhit, eliz, and hermesmonkey!

harleyNemma: Thanks, and higher salary = more Hermes, right?!

Mr Posh: I'll give you a call. Next week looks good for me!

And here's a pic of the inside:

boxbearn.jpg

pr1nc355, thanks so much for that pic of the inside! It looks like a fabulous compact wallet. Hmm... maybe I need me one of these... Oh darn. I knew I shouldn't come to "reveal" threads..:roflmfao:

:lol: I hear ya on that. But if you really are in the market for a new wallet, I highly suggest a Bearn:tup:

Lol! You are such an enabler! I already have the long version of the Bearn but sometimes I need a smaller wallet to fit into my clutch (so I can shove more things still into that clutch!:sweatdrop:). The compact Bearn looks mighty tempting...!!!

WHAT A GREAT WALLET!!!!
Congratulations on your new job...what a lovely H find to celebrate with.
A black box bearn is very special!! YAY FOR YOU!

Thanks, Victoria!

Serenity: Here's some more enabling:devil:...I agree the compact Bearn would give you more room in your clutch, but to solve the clutch problem (now it sounds like we're talking about a car!), if you want to keep your long Bearn, you can always get a Paris-Bombay! I have one, and I often use it as an evening bag.

PBC: Thanks! I :heart: my rouge baby! I've been using it almost every day since I got it. The etoupe was yummy! Amkur and I tried it on, and we were both marveling at it. I totally wanted one of us to get it, but it wasn't meant to be. Oh, well, another to add to my wishlist:P