Ok Coachies Get Ready to Lose Your Stuff Over This!

:sick: So gross! The only thing that looked real to me was the Louis Voutton purse but what do I know about LV, I can't even spell it.
I think this site should be reported to the Coach website. I'll try to figure out how...

Oh.My.God. All those purses are freaking hideous.

Is there a way to report it to myspace? Can you legally use myspace to sell things? I know it is illegal to sell fakes, of course, but can you sell ANYTHING on myspace?

Great, another way for the scammers to sell their bunk! How do we report? I have no idea on myspace or how to get their attention that this person is selling fakes.

Oh.My.God. All those purses are freaking hideous.

Is there a way to report it to myspace? Can you legally use myspace to sell things? I know it is illegal to sell fakes, of course, but can you sell ANYTHING on myspace?

report abuse along the bottom.. I looked at myspace rules and I'm unclear if rule 8.18 applies to selling things using your myspace account. I did report it as they are big into copyright violations of music, maybe this could also apply for copyright infringement - they do say they are inspired but it's still illegal IMO

report abuse along the bottom.. I looked at myspace rules and I'm unclear if rule 8.18 applies to selling things using your myspace account. I did report it as they are big into copyright violations of music, maybe this could also apply for copyright infringement - they do say they are inspired but it's still illegal IMO

The site itself says they are inspired but they are clearly FAKES. The "coach" even has tags and everything.. and even a fake of my precious mini lin speedy for what $99 :yucky:

The site itself says they are inspired but they are clearly FAKES. The "coach" even has tags and everything.. and even a fake of my precious mini lin speedy for what $99 :yucky:

Yea... "designer inspired" and a downright FAKE bag are two entirely different things.

A FAKE bag is something they are trying to pass off as the real thing (with the tags, fake creeds, etc).

A "designer inspired" bag is maybe the same style but made by a less expensive brand like XOXO or something.

I'm so embarrassed she's from Dallas :tdown:

This is what I wrote them-

I came acorss this Myspace profile selling fakes of Coach,. LV, Chanel etc.

I thought you should know and take it down!
http://www.myspace.com/IAM A FAKE

1. Where is the location? Dallas, TX
  2. What kind of location is it (i.e. retail, street vendor, flea market, internet, factory, etc.)? If you are reporting an internet auction seller, please provide the seller name and/or item number of the item at issue. An online store through a Myspace profile.
  3. What quantities and styles are being sold? LOTS!
  4. Are counterfeits of any other companies present? If so, which companies? Vuitton, Chanel, Tiffany
  5. Do the items bear any Coach trademarks (Coach name, logo, beaded chain and hangtag, Signature C), or are they confusingly similar to our designs and/or trademarks? Bear the trademark!
Thanks so much hope this helps!!!

Also, our girls on The Purse Forum (www.thepurseforum.com) have a whole thread that we use to report fake merchandise on ebay- We are helping you out! You should hire some of us from home to remove listings, etc.

We are very good on catching a fake when we see it.

Thanks,

IHeartCoach~~
That's really a good letter.

I didn't wite all of it. the questions were on the webpage providied by Coach.

Combating counterfeiting of Coach product is an important objective for Coach. The counterfeiters illegally profit at the expense of Coach and affect the entire economy through lost revenues and taxes. In addition, counterfeiters do not typically honor safety and environmental regulations, namely child labor and anti-sweatshop laws. Without a doubt, the high quality and workmanship embodied in genuine Coach product is not duplicated in the counterfeit product; counterfeit quality is typically poor.
Coach DOES NOT offer its merchandise for sale through individuals, street vendors, unauthorized retail locations, internet auctions, or at house parties. The ONLY avenues in which Coach offers its merchandise for sale is via: 1) Coach Stores; 2) Coach Factory Stores; 3) Direct Coach Catalog Sales; 4) Authorized Department Stores; 5) authorized specialty stores; 6) limited duty free locations; 7) corporate accounts; and 8) our website, www.coach.com. If you purchase a Coach item from an unauthorized source, such as an internet auction, Coach is not required to offer a determination regarding the item's authenticity. Also, Coach will not provide specific tips on how to determine if an item is counterfeit. As you can understand, counterfeiters could use this information to the detriment of Coach. The only way to guarantee the authenticity of a Coach item is to purchase it via the avenues listed above.

To report counterfeiters, please call the counterfeit hotline at (800) 396-1807 or e-mail the information requested below to to [email protected]. If you wish, you may remain anonymous. Please find below a list of the information that will assist Coach in taking action:

Where is the location?

What kind of location is it (i.e. retail, street vendor, flea market, internet, factory, etc.)? If you are reporting an internet auction seller, please provide the seller name and/or item number of the item at issue.

What quantities and styles are being sold?

Are counterfeits of any other companies present? If so, which companies?

Do the items bear any Coach trademarks (Coach name, logo, beaded chain and hangtag, Signature C), or are they confusingly similar to our designs and/or trademarks?

Please be assured that every lead is a priority and investigated as soon as possible. Your assistance is greatly appreciated and sends a strong message to counterfeiters that their illegal activity will not be tolerated. And remember, if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.

I just copied and filled in my answers. LOL