Brody Jenner Celebrates New Reality Show

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
6ta5zb6.jpg

Is Hollywood ready for The Brody Show — or maybe a season of Just Jenner?

The Hills‘ resident hottie, Brody Jenner, 23, was overheard telling clubgoers that he was celebrating his new reality show, a testosterone-charged spin-off of the popular MTV reality show, while partying at L.A.’s Goa recently.

“Brody is in talks with MTV but the details of the project have not been confirmed,” his rep tells PEOPLE. Also set to star in the expected spinoff is Jenner’s BFF Frankie Delgado.

No stranger to reality TV, Jenner became a Hills regular last season as Spencer Pratt’s pal and on-again-off-again love interest to Lauren Conrad. He also was on Princes of Malibu and is a frequent guest on E!’s Keeping up with the Kardashians — his dad, Bruce Jenner, is married to Kim Kardashian’s mom

Spencer Pratt is crapping himself in rage! :flowers:

If Brody really wanted to be reality TV star "famous", and it's so obvious he's desperate for it, then he should just hook up with Lauren and create a lot of drama on The Hills; cheat on her, throw her crappy clothes out of the window in an argument, etc. Just NOT another reality TV show, Douchy McDouchbag.

If Brody really wanted to be reality TV star "famous", and it's so obvious he's desperate for it, then he should just hook up with Lauren and create a lot of drama on The Hills; cheat on her, throw her crappy clothes out of the window in an argument, etc. Just NOT another reality TV show, Douchy McDouchbag.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

:lol: I'd love to see spencer's reaction!

I think he is the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on (except my SO).

does he put concealer under his eyes or are they naturally like that?

I think they are naturally like that. Have you seen his dad? He looks exactly like Brody; except a lot older and had a lot of plastic surgery.

Attachments

• Jenner_Bruce.jpg
    Jenner_Bruce.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 645