Parting is such sweet sorrow.

tracy814

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I am selling my Neverfull MM. I feel like the straps were never quite the right length, but mostly, I couldn't take the open top. With 3 kids, one of whom is a toddler, I just couldn't prevent everything from tipping out whenever I bent over to pick him up....so I am relucantly letting it go. I barely used it - only a handful of times, but my money is going into the Montorgueil GM fund. I haven't actually tried it on yet, but I'm hoping I'll like it!

I think the straps are the same length on the Neverfull MM and the Montorgueil GM. Someone correct if I am wrong.

But good luck in your quest to find a great new bag.

Ah, thanks for the tip! I think the key difference though, is that the Monty's straps flop down because they are on metal rings, whereas the Neverfulls seem to stay up, so I can't easily get into the bag when it's on my shoulder....but like I said, I haven't tried it on yet!

i wouldnt know aboiut the length but im glad youre making this decision sooner than later because you will be able to get a big portion of your money back since its still in demand!

Let us know how it works for you. I love using the neverfull as a diaper bag so will be curious to see how it works out. What I love about the neverfull is that I can put a ton of stuff in it and really wouldn't want to zip it. But, the GM Montorgueil will hold a ton, too.

Let us know how it works for you. I love using the neverfull as a diaper bag so will be curious to see how it works out. What I love about the neverfull is that I can put a ton of stuff in it and really wouldn't want to zip it. But, the GM Montorgueil will hold a ton, too.

:yes: i agree. i don't like to fiddle with zippers if i discover he has spit up or drooled, i like to be able to just get in the bag asap. i have the gm and i find that it rarely ever gets full so i dont have problems with fall outs. the monty is adorable though!!! and i can see how it would be useful with kids, i am just at that teething and accidents stage.