NEW WOC Metallic Blue and more...

steffibp

Jan 4, 2007
Here are a couple of new acquisitions. Went to buy a new spring bag, nothing really grabbed my attention so I went with something very traditional like the Timeless Flap Accordion in beige... it's a really pinky beige, not sure about it, I'm just too picky and color sensitive I guess.
Anyway, I was going to pick up a Wallet on a chain in black metallic, I couldn't stop thinking about it since I saw it last week.... but the Metallic Blue :heart:was just too gorgeous to pass. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• WOC01.jpg
    WOC01.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 315
  • WOC02.jpg
    WOC02.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 302
  • WOC03.jpg
    WOC03.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 312
  • WOC04.jpg
    WOC04.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 415
  • WOC05.jpg
    WOC05.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 409
couple more... the pics couldn't pick up the pink tone of the leather, looks actually very nice in the pics...

Attachments

• ACCO1.jpg
    ACCO1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 330
  • ACCO2.jpg
    ACCO2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 324
Nice! Is the leather on the beige accordion more consistent than on the white? Also, can I ask how tall you are?

I'm 5'7".
Yes, the leather is matching in texture, there's a very light color variation throughout the bag but it's much better than the white!!! Looks to me that they have a consistency problem with different batches of leather.
On the other hand the 2.55 wallet is PERFECT. I just love it.:yahoo:

I love both! The WOC looks so cute, can I ask how long the drop on the strap is when worn single?

And the accordian flap is just so pretty, I love the whole look of it, and it looks nice on you too.