My HG Shoe Came Today!!! It Deserves Its Own Thread!

LOL @ your shoe organization. I'm so glad to see there is somebody as OCD as I am. I haven't taken photos to put on the boxes YET, but you may have just inspired me to do that. Otherwise, mine are always stored in the boxes and facing outward so I can see the white sticker easily. The only problem is if they are from NM, BG, and Saks, they always have that price tag on there too. hehe

GORGEOUS collection too!

Stinas, those are FIERCE on you! (Had to say that--it just fits!) CONGRATS on finding your HG shoes! :yahoo:They really look like they were made for you!

They are just divine!

Stinas I loooooove the new Helmuts they fit you perfectly they look GREAT! You collection is truely TDF.:drool::drool::drool:

Stinas, the helmuts look fantastic on you. I love them in the pony hair! Congrats on another lovely addition. :smile:

LOL @ your shoe organization. I'm so glad to see there is somebody as OCD as I am. I haven't taken photos to put on the boxes YET, but you may have just inspired me to do that. Otherwise, mine are always stored in the boxes and facing outward so I can see the white sticker easily. The only problem is if they are from NM, BG, and Saks, they always have that price tag on there too. hehe

GORGEOUS collection too!
Thanks everyone!!!:love:
Asha - Its good to have a little OCD lol It is much easier with the pics. For you it will be even easier if you had pics, since you have triple the amount I have. I know all the names, but who wants to sit there box by box reading when you can just glance & grab? You have most of the shoes pictured already, so its not really that hard. Post pics if you ever do it. :tup:

Its actually really easy. All of us post pics on TPF show us your CL's right?...well....take those pics, put them all in a folder, press print, cut them out, tape them on the box(with the name of shoe still showing, I have a thing, it has to show) oh..i also like to use double sided tape, works better.

You have inspired me!! I think one of these weekends when I'm bored I'm going to start doing this.

Do you do this for all your shoes or just CL?

You have inspired me!! I think one of these weekends when I'm bored I'm going to start doing this.

Do you do this for all your shoes or just CL?
All my expensive shoes. I actually got rid of a lot of less expensive shoes recetly when a friend got a bank job, I decided to give them to her since I never wear them anymore. The pics do help a lot. Im just anal lol

Wow, they're beautiful Stinas! Congrats on your new pony hair Helmut addition... :tup: Lovely family shot! :love:
DSC02139.jpg

Kristina, i honestly think you can make crocs look sexy. it's like when my wife shops in the victoria's secret catalog and everything looks cute on the models. then when the stuff arrives, it doesn't look quite the same on her cuz she's not a size 0!

Kristina, i honestly think you can make crocs look sexy. it's like when my wife shops in the victoria's secret catalog and everything looks cute on the models. then when the stuff arrives, it doesn't look quite the same on her cuz she's not a size 0!
When it comes to shoes, yes, in VS...most of us dont look as good as the models lol I sure dont!!
i KNEW it'd be helmuts :heart:. congrats stina!!
:love:
congratulations stinas!!!time to take them on a night out!!
Hopefully my friends dont back out tom night...i planned a night around them lol
Wow, they're beautiful Stinas! Congrats on your new pony hair Helmut addition... :tup: Lovely family shot! :love:
DSC02139.jpg