Anyone have the medium turquoise ergo hobo?

A large turquoise ergo hobo would be my dream bag if I could get my hands on one. (If it exists. It does in my dreams.) I'm waiting for pictures right along with ya'll.

I was wondering about this too. Do they come in large ? Also has anyone seen them in the outlets ? Sorry to hijack your post !

I haven't seen one since last year. I totally missed out on these last summer....I saw one, and actually left it on the shelf and took the Scarf Tote instead (BIG mistake, HUGE)!.

The only place I think you can find one is ebay....and even those are hard to come by.

Here are pictures of my Ergo Large Hobo and Ergo Large tote. I am sorry but I don't have the medium size.

Attachments

• IMG0001_65.jpg
    IMG0001_65.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG0003_36.jpg
    IMG0003_36.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG0002_32.jpg
    IMG0002_32.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 64
Oh, I wanted to add...I have the large hobo in turquoise and it's my favorite bag. I originally got it because it was such a great spring/summer bag, but the more I used it the more I realized it's such a great color year-round!

Here is a stock photo of the medium 10740. They are very hard to find at outlets in turquoise now. I suggest you check ebay from time to time and you might just find one.

10740_d1.jpg

LizCordova~~
Thanks for modeling that large turquoise hobo! I have a black belted large ergo and it's the perfect size for me, I'm 5'-9/12" so I know I would love that large turquoise hobo. Now I just wonder how I can get one. I saw one on ebay but the seller wanted $500. It's out of my league.