HH Green Is Good

1200417723495196184.jpg

12039712801108939083.jpg_med.

Pictures courtsey HH website

Same here. Unless they donated a percentage of profits to environmental causes. I see the earth bags at target, walmart for a lot cheaper.

They do donate all the profits- to Farm Aid (see the HH website). And I wasn't thinking I'd use it for a grocery bag (and a bunch of those $1 Kroger bags for that task). Rather, I wanted to use it just as a new tote (lunch to work, papers, that sort of thing).

I was really hoping someone would have one so I could see it "IRL"

Hmm. It's a rather ordinary looking tote with a good message. I notice more and more bag designers are coming up with these pro-environment bags, ever since Anya Hindmarch's I'm Not a Plastic Bag came out.

They do donate all the profits- to Farm Aid (see the HH website). And I wasn't thinking I'd use it for a grocery bag (and a bunch of those $1 Kroger bags for that task). Rather, I wanted to use it just as a new tote (lunch to work, papers, that sort of thing).

I was really hoping someone would have one so I could see it "IRL"

That's a plus. Hopefully everyone who is making these bags is donating to environmental causes instead of riding the boat and trying to make a quick buck. It seems like it'd be a good bang around tote. Probably not everyday though because I don't see it everything. I can't rock green colors myself though.