Zac Posen 03.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Zac Posen 06.jpg
    Zac Posen 06.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Zac Posen 05.jpg
    Zac Posen 05.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 204
I'll take the first three immediately, thank you!!! These are great bags. Love the colors! You always find all the gorgeous, pretty colored bags, sep!

Aren't they fantastic?! I love the art of handbags! I now understand how people can stay in art galleries for hours admiring one or two pieces!! I figured they were just being pretentious and surely they would rather be shopping or dining! :lol: Now I get it!! So many of the bags I love I probably wouldn't even carry... I would just display them to give my aesthetic senses a heavenly existence! I thought it was silly to buy a bag you wouldn't carry... but that's like saying a painting or sculpture is a waste of money if there is no functional purpose... Love these beauties!

sep...since our taste in handbags is soooo similar, I've decided to help you with your spring cleaning by taking all your unused handbags off your hands!! :yes::yes: ITA that you make great choices and have excellent taste!! I had just looked at these same bags minutes ago after receiving the same newsletter and I had to ask myself this question..."Why can't I be filthy rich"?

sep...since our taste in handbags is soooo similar, I've decided to help you with your spring cleaning by taking all your unused handbags off your hands!! :yes::yes: ITA that you make great choices and have excellent taste!! I had just looked at these same bags minutes ago after receiving the same newsletter and I had to ask myself this question..."Why can't I be filthy rich"?
:roflmfao:

Seriously... We need to ask Megs and Vlad if we can do some kind of tPF lottery pool! :lol: It worked for the Starbucks folks! Can you imagine?! Everyone's wishlist would immediately quadrouple!! We'd all have to get a blackberry so we could still be in contact while out shopping!

I love the look. Has anyone actually put on one of the bags like the first one in purple to see how the strap feels. One wonders while beautiful if it would be comfortable.

I bought one of Zac'z handbags from last season-similar to the blue one without the chain. It was a beautiful bag-but it was huge!!! So I returned it-the blue one is so tempting though! :angel: