My Nude Patent NPs from NM is here~!!

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Hello CL ladies~
Fedex just delivered my nude patent NP ~yay~!
I am in love with this pair~:heart: this is my first pair of NP..39.5 could've been perfect but this still fits me..what do you ladies think does it look small on me?

Attachments

• IMG_7734.JPG
    IMG_7734.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7733.JPG
    IMG_7733.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_7735.JPG
    IMG_7735.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 207
WOW these look beautiful on you!:drool: Did you also have the April 2 arrival date!?

(I am totally done! I ordered these too and decided that I would return as soon as I got them, because I don't need a third nude and I want a bbag! BOO I don't think I will be able to send them back)

:drool: I have these coming tomorrow!

The 2nd picture looks like they're fine, but the 3rd picture looks like you could use 1/2 size bigger.

I agree with wantmore. They might be a little snug. Is the third picture of you standing? Sometimes that makes the difference. Try to take a pic of yourself standing showing the back of the heels.

They look fantastic on you!!!!

WOW these look beautiful on you!:drool: Did you also have the April 2 arrival date!?

(I am totally done! I ordered these too and decided that I would return as soon as I got them, because I don't need a third nude and I want a bbag! BOO I don't think I will be able to send them back)
Thanks ;) My arrival date they gave me was today April 1`

Thank you all for sweet comments ladies...:heart::love: Even if I want 39.5 now there is no way I can find them..so maybe I might have to keep it and hope it gets stretch as I wear them.
NP nude is so pretty and feel comfy (just walked 5-6 steps)
Cant wait to wear this beauty out but Chicago is still cold..:sad:

Thank you all for sweet comments ladies...:heart::love: Even if I want 39.5 now there is no way I can find them..so maybe I might have to keep it and hope it gets stretch as I wear them.
NP nude is so pretty and feel comfy (just walked 5-6 steps)
Cant wait to wear this beauty out but Chicago is still cold..:sad:

Since it is a slingback, you can get away with it being a little snug. I would bookmark the weblink and keep checking it because there might be returns now that they are being shipped out. Here is the link.....

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod53480053