I love New York - a reveal

OMG!! Such a lovely karo! You will get so much use out of it! I have a violet one in PM size and I love it! I want one in the GM size now! OKKKKKKK!!! NOW ON TO THE BIG BOX!!! NO TEASING THIS TIME!!!!:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Great color choice for the karo!! (Hee hee, ok, so I have on in the same color but PM version...)

So, moving along to more important matters -- what's in the BIG box?!

Wow, it's beautiful! I love the color... it gives the simple, clean design an ooomph.

However, like Mooks... I would like to know what a Karo is? Please excuse my "newbie"ness, but what is it for? Is it like a clutch?

I'm still a relative newbie to all this, despite the brand new Birkin, so could someone please tell me what a Karo is? Is it a coin purse? It looks lovely! Such a wonderful colour

Wow, it's beautiful! I love the color... it gives the simple, clean design an ooomph.

However, like Mooks... I would like to know what a Karo is? Please excuse my "newbie"ness, but what is it for? Is it like a clutch?
Karos can be used most often as a make-up case, but it can be used as a clutch, or just a nice little bag to hold anything you want to throw into your H bag so it doesn't get lost!