Modeling pics for Blackbutterfly Coach charms on MK bag

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
Sorry it took me so long, my "photographer" aka my coworker and friend was out and just came back today.

MODELING pic...

MichaelKorsmodelingpic.jpg

DSCN0439.jpg

Thanks, it was an impulse buy on EBAY, regular price $328, I paid $125, I've really got to go on an EBAY ban. :P
You paid $125 for that gorgeous bag! WOW you got a really good buy! I wish I could find deals like that on ebay, then I would be on a ban too! lol It does look really gorgeous on you... you are super pretty and can rock it woman! :tup:

You paid $125 for that gorgeous bag! WOW you got a really good buy! I wish I could find deals like that on ebay, then I would be on a ban too! lol It does look really gorgeous on you... you are super pretty and can rock it woman! :tup:

Yes, in my mind I could not justify NOT getting it, that's my problem. I'm like it's ONLY $125, one of my good friends is like, "Tonia, who is ONLY?". In the last month alone I've bought 3 bags, 2 Kenneth Cole New York, and now this 1 Michael Kors. EBAY is like an addiction. I'm going to take a break from buying and selling. Oh and thank you for the compliment. :flowers: