Come share your April/May 2008 Purchases!! :)

ladybugfreckle

one is never enough
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Thought I'd jump the gun a little... ;)

There were TONS of new bags in February and March... what's in store for the next two months?

Can't wait to see everyone's purchases!

(I'm expecting an 04 pewter first at the end of the month :graucho:)

Thought I'd jump the gun a little... ;)

There were TONS of new bags in February and March... what's in store for the next two months?

Can't wait to see everyone's purchases!

(I'm expecting an 04 pewter first at the end of the month :graucho:)

OMG, U're expecting a '04 pewter first!!! :drool::drool:Did u snap up e one at RDC??? It's definitely one of my HG!!

:nuts: An 04 pewter sounds :tender:!!! I am expecting my 05 Indigo City early next week!!!:yahoo:

Can't wait to see your '05 Indigo City, chinkee21!!:tup:

i'm expecting a white box next week and i have yet to pic up my RV twiggy from the post office... so i don't really know if that qualifies as an apr purchase.

^^ Oh my god!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I was ready to ask Jzlyn why did she have to buy a white box (carton that Bbags come in!), then I read Nada is congratulating her :wtf:, THEN i realize ...they are talking about the BOX style Bbag?! Too funny!!! Can't wait to see photos Jz!!

^^ Oh my god!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I was ready to ask Jzlyn why did she have to buy a white box (carton that Bbags come in!), then I read Nada is congratulating her :wtf:, THEN i realize ...they are talking about the BOX style Bbag?! Too funny!!! Can't wait to see photos Jz!!

lol chinkee! exactly i told my sister over the phone and i went btw it's the box style not the storage box.

thanks nada, glossie & nicole for patiently answering my questions on pm when i was trying to decide.

U're so funny, chinkee21!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

U're most welcome, Jzlyn!:smile:

i have a little package with an '04 beauty waiting for me when i return home...(which will only be on the 9th, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! AHH!!)

a bit of seafoam in the city....:love: