Ashley Dupre...WHO ?? Ashley Dupre, Gets Her Own Reality Show

Jan 23, 2006
ashleydonald.jpg

I knew it was going to happen, but that doesn’t make it any less disgusting. America’s most famous hooker, Ashley Alexandra Dupre, has been invited by Donald ***** to join the cast of his new MTV reality show. Commence groaning now.
An insider at Donald *****’s newly announced My Fair Lady-style MTV reality show tells PEOPLE that infamous call girl Ashley Alexander Dupré has been asked to join the cast.
The still-untitled show, produced by Donald ***** Productions (and referred to in some press reports as “Lady or a Tramp”) was picked up by MTV for eight hour-long episodes. Based on a British show called Ladette to Lady, the show will take a group of 15 hard-partying young women and send them off to a boarding school environment where they’ll learn to become more ladylike.
“She’s the perfect candidate,” the show insider says of Dupré, the 22-year-old at the center of the Gov. Eliot Spitzer prostitution scandal. The show has not yet heard back from Dupré with any reaction to the offer.
Donald ***** could not immediately be reached for comment.
The Donald has had some experience reforming hard-partying young women in the past, of course. He famously sent Miss USA Tara Conner to rehab and gave her a “second chance” to keep her crown in December of 2006.

Wow, I guess all it takes for a little fame now days is spreading your legs... :rolleyes:
Seriously, she did not do anything that special. It's not like she invented sex or prostitution.

This girl is trash and its so sad that she is being offered a lot of money to do photo shoots and ects.... She is a whore!!! sometimes this society is unfair:tdown: IMO she is average looking...