Jimmy Choo Back from Chicago... Chores Done... PLAY TIME!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
As you all can tell, I was in Chicago last week with DD for Spring Break and spent 3 days hanging out on Michigan Ave (Oak Street too) :graucho: with DD and the Sweet PF'r Mick and our Favorite Choo SA Casey :party:

It was a great trip and although I was a "good girl" I did manage to try on Numerous Spring/Summer bags and Shoes and come home with a new Bag:blush: to add to my collection and a pair of JC Sunnies :supacool:

Here is the bag I purchased (sort of - long story, but had to do with a Turquoise Mahala) was from last Spring/Summer 2007 line. It is the White Python Mahdi!!! Kind of a cool bag in the since, you have 2 options for wearing it. This bag did not get a lot of attention (like the Megan) but it is a really nice option. (see below) I am trying to be smarter about my purchases and collect the different styles instead of continuing to buy the same ones in different colors :yes:

1-3 The Duffel
4 & 5 The Tote

Attachments

• DSCN4389.JPG
    DSCN4389.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN4390.JPG
    DSCN4390.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN4391.JPG
    DSCN4391.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN4392.JPG
    DSCN4392.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN4393.JPG
    DSCN4393.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 38
More Photos of the Tote & Sunnies

It was a Awesome trip (the weather was MUCH better than when I went with Jburgh in January) and DD & I really enjoyed hanging out with Mick & Casey :yahoo:

Attachments

• DSCN4398.JPG
    DSCN4398.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN4397.JPG
    DSCN4397.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN4396.JPG
    DSCN4396.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN4395.JPG
    DSCN4395.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN4394.JPG
    DSCN4394.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 29
And Finally DH's New Bag..... :graucho:

DH remodeling our living room while we were in Chicago and DH got his new "Bag"
(a 65 inch LCD TV):lol:

Attachments

• DSCN4399.JPG
    DSCN4399.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN4400.JPG
    DSCN4400.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN4401.JPG
    DSCN4401.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN4402.JPG
    DSCN4402.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 36
Robyn,

Looks,
Awesome!:yahoo:, Fantastic!
Congrtats on the Newest CHOO's:choochoo: for You!

And you even bought DH a 65" Jimmy Choo:P' Now that was really sweet!:heart:

And of coarse Mick Behaved:graucho:, right?:sweatdrop:

Matt:angel::angel:

Robyn - Finally! I was wondering when you would post pics of that new Mahdi. It is beautiful, and worth the wait. It is light weight?

Thanks varied obsessions & yyz :drinks:

Yes, Mick was a GOOD girl and did not buy much of anything:P We had a real nice time and DH did finally get his ULTIMATE CHOO :nuts:

Jburgh the Mahdi is very light weight and I actually thought I might be able to start carrying my Sneak Snake bags......... but yesterday it was 52 degrees and today it has been snowing since 7 am and has not quit :cursing: I have a Frickin foot of snow in my yard:rant::censor:

Great new additions to your Choo collection! I am dying to get to Chicago for a shopping trip! I know what you mean about the same bag in different colors - I swear I could end up with 10 Mahalas within the next 3 years!

Wow! That is a very beautiful bag! Not only the color (which I love), and the :sneaky: snake, but it absolutely looks like 2 completely different bags! You seriously got your money's worth there Miss Robyn! :heart:

Soooo were you able to convince Mick that she needs to show her face once again here on tPF?? She's been gone forever! :tumbleweed:

As you all can tell, I was in Chicago last week with DD for Spring Break and spent 3 days hanging out on Michigan Ave (Oak Street too) :graucho: with DD and the Sweet PF'r Mick and our Favorite Choo SA Casey :party:

It was a great trip and although I was a "good girl" I did manage to try on Numerous Spring/Summer bags and Shoes and come home with a new Bag:blush: to add to my collection and a pair of JC Sunnies :supacool:

Here is the bag I purchased (sort of - long story, but had to do with a Turquoise Mahala) was from last Spring/Summer 2007 line. It is the White Python Mahdi!!! Kind of a cool bag in the since, you have 2 options for wearing it. This bag did not get a lot of attention (like the Megan) but it is a really nice option. (see below) I am trying to be smarter about my purchases and collect the different styles instead of continuing to buy the same ones in different colors :yes:

1-3 The Duffel
4 & 5 The Tote

It's gorgeous!! Were you able to get it on sale? Fabulous bag!

Great new additions to your Choo collection! I am dying to get to Chicago for a shopping trip! I know what you mean about the same bag in different colors - I swear I could end up with 10 Mahalas within the next 3 years!
Chicago is a lot of fun and since I have everything shipped, I can avoid their heavy sales tax and not have to mess with hauling it home. Plus seeing my FAVORITE SA Casey:girlsigh:

That is why I have "downsized" sort of.... It was to the point where I had 4 Mahala's in my closet and a few others....

Wow! That is a very beautiful bag! Not only the color (which I love), and the snake, but it absolutely looks like 2 completely different bags! You seriously got your money's worth there Miss Robyn!

I hope so, I am still not sure what I think of the bag, but we will see :shrugs:

Soooo were you able to convince Mick that she needs to show her face once again here on tPF?? She's been gone forever! :tumbleweed:

I think Mick is going to continue to "be good" :sweatdrop: She has no will power and is actually getting rid of most of her bags :sad:

It's gorgeous!! Were you able to get it on sale? Fabulous bag!

:ty:

Yes, because it was from last year, it was half price. That's what cinched it for me. I traded my Turquoise Mahala for it :confused1: since it was a completely different style and another exotic, I figured it would be a nice addition to my "collection" :upsidedown:

^I picture Laverne and Shirley do Chicago when I think of the 2 of you in Chicago...just 2 pals having a great time! :hugs:

Hmmm....I am beginning to see a trend here. I keep putting you guys in slapstick sitcoms for apparently my own amusement! Oh well...works for me! :P

But I am so sad to hear Mick probably won't be joining us again....I really like her a lot! :yes:

That was BRUTAL :wtf: right Jburgh??

We will have to plan Chicago better next year:beach:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Well, I was raised there so I have pretty tough skin. But I did have to buy a winter coat for the trip. We just don't need those pesky things out here! ;) And besides, I have all that extra natural padding that is a wonderful insulator :graucho: