My HG Shoe Came Today!!! It Deserves Its Own Thread!

I swear my mouth fell open when I saw your pics!! That looks like a magazine shoot! They look like they could all start dancing at any minute!!:party: BEAUTIFUL!!!! :yes:Wow, I love how you put pictures on the box! I thought I was "smart" by writing the name in bold! Did you start that from the begining or get the idea and start later?? You have inspired me!!!

What a good job you did taking your family pictures! I remember you saying you were very organized and now we have the pictures as proof. Can I hire you to take pics of my collection like that? Love how you brought them all out to pay.

I also never mentioned in my previous posts in this very thread, that you rock those helmuts!

Yes can I hire you too Stinas???:P What a great idea to take pics and put them on the boxes! I'd love to do that but I'm honestly too lazy.:shame:

What a good job you did taking your family pictures! I remember you saying you were very organized and now we have the pictures as proof. Can I hire you to take pics of my collection like that? Love how you brought them all out to pay.

I also never mentioned in my previous posts in this very thread, that you rock those helmuts!
Thank you!!!
I would LOVEEE to do all your boxes...only on one condition...I get to try them ALL on as I organize them, even if they dont fit lol
Stinas OMG OMG OMG!! Stunning!!:girlsigh:

I :heart: your boxes!

I feel an outfit post coming on this weekend ..:P
Thanks! I went shopping for something today but didnt find anything! BUT...i have a few things in mind
I swear my mouth fell open when I saw your pics!! That looks like a magazine shoot! They look like they could all start dancing at any minute!!:party: BEAUTIFUL!!!! :yes:Wow, I love how you put pictures on the box! I thought I was "smart" by writing the name in bold! Did you start that from the begining or get the idea and start later?? You have inspired me!!!
Well....when I first found out about TPF, I only had 1 pair, so there were not as many pics. A long time ago I saw it done on TV, so I started doing it to all my shoes. It takes time, but ive become a pro. lol
Awwww, the kids were out to play......

Gorgeous collection!
hehehe
Yes can I hire you too Stinas???:P What a great idea to take pics and put them on the boxes! I'd love to do that but I'm honestly too lazy.:shame:
Its actually really easy. All of us post pics on TPF show us your CL's right?...well....take those pics, put them all in a folder, press print, cut them out, tape them on the box(with the name of shoe still showing, I have a thing, it has to show) oh..i also like to use double sided tape, works better.

surlygirl , ronsdiva , natassha68 , lorrmich, danicky , Edna, peppers90 , dknigh21 , Noegirl05 , Kamilla850 - Thank you for all your nice comments!!!! xoxoxo