Do Monogram and Damier clash when together?

Okay, so I currently don't own any LV items yet, but I'm thinking about getting a Damier ebene cles for my keychain. I also am thinking about getting a Mono Neverfull MM. Do you think these will clash too much if I get them in the different prints? I was thinking about getting the Damier ebene Neverfull MM, but it seems like those won't be coming out any time soon, although it would be a while before I could get the Neverfull in the first place. Thoughts?:idea:

As the keychain... meaning going inside the bag, or do you plan on using it as a keycharm outside of the bag? If you mean inside the bag... GO for it... but I personally wouldn't use the Damier cles with a Mono Neverfull as the keycharm.

Thats why I love LV, its so easy to mix and match all the time! All my accessories are Mono and I use them inside my Damier speedy and they look great, IMO!

Same here! My only non-mono accessories are my damier cles (usually use it with my damier bags, though sometimes I don't switch from my mono one) and my pomme vernis 4 key holder which goes with everything. Otherwise, my mono wallet, makeup case, poche' toilette, pochette, and checkbook cover are all mono and go in my damier bags.