Help ID Britneys bag is US Weekly

Poor bag! I have the same one. Not worried about Brit "trashing" the brand (hey, don't give her that much credit), but just feel scared for the poor Matinee, imagining it covered in Cheetos powder and sitting on the floor of a gas station bathroom. :shocked:

My matinee is a different color and I had it first! :censor: I don't necessarily feel like a trashy celeb can tarnish a brand. But, I don't want someone to mistakenly think that I am trying to emulate a trashy celeb by carrying the same bag as her, KWIM?

My matinee is a different color and I had it first! :censor: I don't necessarily feel like a trashy celeb can tarnish a brand. But, I don't want someone to mistakenly think that I am trying to emulate a trashy celeb by carrying the same bag as her, KWIM?

as many photos of Britney that are floating around carrying all sorts of bags, i hardly think that anyone would pay close attention to this particular bag, spot YOU carrying one, remember it from this issue, and think you're trying to copy her style.

for one thing, i believe at this point in her life, most people have given up the idea that ANYONE in their RIGHT MIND would want to emulate or imitate Britney or her style.

so i don't think you should worry about it.:P