My HG Shoe Came Today!!! It Deserves Its Own Thread!

I am so happy for you! :yahoo:

I know how hard it is to find these. Congrats! They certainly deserve a celebration so be sure to go out and show them off soon!

I hope to find leopard pony helmuts someday too!

^^You wear them well so enjoy them. And I may have to take you up on your offer :winkiss:
Secretly I still kick myself that I didn't bid on the nude satin ones that you got for such a great deal!
I love them, wore them once, but they get dirty FAST! I take them out here & there to try on & look at lol, and noticed a few spots on them.
Any suggestions on how to clean them?
I've said it before, I'll say it again YOU HAVE TO BE A SHOE MODEL! You have the best feet, your feet wear loubs like you were born in them. Your helmuts are just INSANE. I love them! Congrats!
lol your the best thanks!
Stinas, I WISH I had a pair of helmuts! I have a problem with the sizing on them as my heels are very narrow and my feet tend to have a very low arch and are practically flat as pancakes. Not to mention they are a bit wide for this shoe, so I am afraid that my foot would be sticking out on the inside part. I will have to say that even if my foot resembles K-Cav :wtf: in her CLs I would still get them!

I do have a family shot of my CLs, which I will post sometime. It is because of my CL family that I try to be on a ban. Try being the operative word. I have brought my habit down from three pairs a month to two.
Yeah, they do size weird. I should have got my patent ones in a 37.5, it feels like they stretched a bit. My foot does not have a big arch, pretty flat themselves. The second time I wore them I realized your foot does touch the ground here and there. Its weird actually. You really have to find a pair, it would be a great addition to your CL family.
Cant wait to see your group pics.

I am so happy for you! :yahoo:
I know how hard it is to find these. Congrats! They certainly deserve a celebration so be sure to go out and show them off soon!

I hope to find leopard pony helmuts someday too!
Dont worry I will....possibly tom night for dinner & thurs night for drinks lol
I love how we plan around our shoes!
:drool:
helmuts look beautiful on & those are no exception!

Stinas those are gorgeous on you!!!

Holy cow!!!!!

Yowsers!! They are amazing

Thanks everyone. :heart:

Ok..here are my Helmut/Helmoon group shot.
DSC02139.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

I got bored, so I took all the babies out to play....lol....
DSC02142.jpg

DSC02143.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

WOW! Those look great on you! I hope one day my collection will be as large as yours! I like the photos on the boxes though, even if it is a little OCD. :smile: When my collection grows, I'm going to use that idea!

What a good job you did taking your family pictures! I remember you saying you were very organized and now we have the pictures as proof. Can I hire you to take pics of my collection like that? Love how you brought them all out to pay.

I also never mentioned in my previous posts in this very thread, that you rock those helmuts!