How limited are bonbons?

I would say more limited than Miroir speedies as the Dubai boutique only got 1 piece of each color whereas the speedies they got like 3-4 in each color plus they had another shipment on the way which had same amount but they were ruined in the rain!! crazy I know, there was some very angry customers believe me!

Oh, wow I'm surprised. If this was special pieces with exotic skin, then I understand the rarity....but it's fairly cheap(reasonable) for LE and looks to be popular for spring/summer bag. I wonder why LV didn't make more??

Much more limited then Miroir speedy. I get whatever I want at my boutique and they called to apologize today and said they are getting NONE and cant get any. :sad:

I've mentioned this a few times in other threads...
My SA told me there were only 80 TOTAL produced.
If that's not a true "limited edition", I dont' know what is !!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the bonbon as their "relaunch" of truly LE pieces, as lately they have been calling certain lines/styles LE but then re-releasing them as permanent pieces.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the bonbon as their "relaunch" of truly LE pieces, as lately they have been calling certain lines/styles LE but then re-releasing them as permanent pieces.

i wonder if they're dealing with all the complaints they've been getting. first this and now in hawaii with the damier neverfull (not shipping out any).

i guess i like the true LE status. but at the same time it makes me worry if i'll get my hands on any LEs.