Our *APRIL* Coach buys! ~HAPPY SPRING!!~

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Yay!! Its Spring!! Such a beautiful time of year for friends, fun, and of course Coach!! What I love most about spring is all of the beautiful colors and styles Coach has to offerladies lets get to posting our lovely new spring items!! Bags, and wallets, and fobs OH MY!!!
HAPPY APRIL AND HAPPY SHOPPING COACHIES!!!:yahoo:

ugh. 70s. sounds divine! It'll be in the 50s this week so it will melt. but it is such a hassle, especially since I get to drive from St. Paul to Edina. oh and have to stop in uptown to pick up fiance. yuuuuck!

ugh. 70s. sounds divine! It'll be in the 50s this week so it will melt. but it is such a hassle, especially since I get to drive from St. Paul to Edina. oh and have to stop in uptown to pick up fiance. yuuuuck!

Ugh I so feel your pain nawth! I used to drive from Maplewood to St. Louis Park to work everyday, which was a pain in the rear on a good weather day!

Now that I'm in Southwest Michigan, it's usually a few deg. warmer, but we had 14" of snow a week ago! Blechhh!!! It has melted away though and this morning I awoke to thunder:shrugs:

When it's hard to think SPRING due to the weather outside, I try to think COACH and it makes me feel a lot better :yes:

I didn't buy a single Coach bag in Feb or Mar.

I think I should buy one this month!

I'm with ya on that one!!

I only got a wristlet... and that is NOT enough to quench my Coach thirst! :P

Hopefully the Macy's F&F sale starts in MD this month... then I can get my Carly :yahoo: And I can't wait to go outlet shopping, whenever that'll be..

I'm with ya on that one!!

I only got a wristlet... and that is NOT enough to quench my Coach thirst! :P

Hopefully the Macy's F&F sale starts in MD this month... then I can get my Carly :yahoo: And I can't wait to go outlet shopping, whenever that'll be..

Girl! I am going to take you outlet shopping with me after I get back there :yes: I myself am going to Queenstown either Wed evening or Thur am (or both :lol:) assuming the weather lets me leave TX this time.

Girl! I am going to take you outlet shopping with me after I get back there :yes: I myself am going to Queenstown either Wed evening or Thur am (or both :lol:) assuming the weather lets me leave TX this time.

Ohhh, lemme know what goodies you find (and/or BUY :graucho:)

I think I can go as soon as my mom stops being so busy with tax season stuff... APRIL 15!