Does anyone have the barrett 08 multi-coloured sneakers? (pics?)

Im going to get them.. so i will take pictures when i do.

i think someone here already has them...

yeah... beljwl has them.. she posted a picture of them in the matching shoes and bags thread.

I HAD them...but they looked silly on me because I wear a size 11, so I had to return them:hysteric:, due the fact that they made me look like I had CLOWN FEET:shame:! I think that somebody else had this problem too that had larger feet. The design of the shoe just makes your foot look HUGE:Push:!!!

Attachments

• COACH bozo SHOES 001.JPG
    COACH bozo SHOES 001.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 68
  • COACH bozo SHOES 002.JPG
    COACH bozo SHOES 002.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 64
  • COACH bozo SHOES 004.JPG
    COACH bozo SHOES 004.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 59
  • COACH bozo SHOES 005.JPG
    COACH bozo SHOES 005.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 56
  • COACH bozo SHOES 008.JPG
    COACH bozo SHOES 008.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 54
I HAD them...but they looked silly on me because I wear a size 11, so I had to return them:hysteric:, due the fact that they made me look like I had CLOWN FEET:shame:! I think that somebody else had this problem too that had larger feet. The design of the shoe just makes your foot look HUGE:Push:!!!

My niece is a size 11, and she wears the summer patchwork shoes and doesn't think twice about it!

Wow. Thanks for the info. I am a sz 11 too. Guess I wont be getting these!

Wow. Thanks for the info. I am a sz 11 too. Guess I wont be getting these!
I would definitely try them on first. I (duh!) did not try them on at the store. You never know, they might look cute on you:girlsigh:.

Personally, I felt like I was wearing the boxes on my feet...:lol:...when I put them on at home, my 14 year old son walked into the room and asked, "when is the circus coming to town?" (Thanks my DARLING SON!!!:nogood:)