my order from BLUEFLY came today!!

aka*kirara

more more MORE!
Aug 7, 2007
I have to say that I'm very impressed with the Fly~ i got an email on Friday afternoon saying that my order had being shipped and i received it this afternoon~ Monday! and its Australia we're talking about here~ plus it being the weekend i didnt think the post office actually worked on weekends! well obviously i was wrong! anyhoo~ without further ado~ here are my two new purchases :graucho:

The Clutch in cream and Kiss & Make-up in sage with sage stamp~ it compliments my sage stamp MAB soooo well :love:

BTW~ somebody requested i took pics of the sage colour in daylight~ here it is~ it looks more greenish here than it is in the pics i posted on the "Pics of your MAB/MAM" sticky thread above

2376314265_88a880c397_b.jpg

2376280821_b59e2a3fb9_b.jpg

2377096640_e81da89281_b.jpg

2376341443_aca47e9f5f_b.jpg

:yahoo:AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love it!!!!!!!!!! I am head over heels for the cream clutch and even more so for the Kiss and Makeup! I love that floral embossed print!

thanks ladies :love:

GUNG~ what time is it over there?! dun you sleep?!~ the stamp is my absolute favorite~ too bad Rebecca don't make them anymore :crybaby:as for the clutch~ i didn't realise it was sooo huge!! and quite heavy too~ but i love it nonetheless :love:

Darcy~ thank you! :P that MAB is my HG!!~ i searched a whole two months for it before it popped up on the RM website again! it is worth every penny! then when i saw the K&M on bluefly last week i knew i had to have it!

thanks ladies :love:

GUNG~ what time is it over there?! dun you sleep?!~ the stamp is my absolute favorite~ too bad Rebecca don't make them anymore :crybaby:as for the clutch~ i didn't realise it was sooo huge!! and quite heavy too~ but i love it nonetheless :love:

Darcy~ thank you! :P that MAB is my HG!!~ i searched a whole two months for it before it popped up on the RM website again! it is worth every penny! then when i saw the K&M on bluefly last week i knew i had to have it!

Im pulling all nighters this week! The semester is almost done and I'm intermittently studying and cruising TPF! Next week, I will sleep!:nuts:

chinkee~ thanks!~ i'm loving your dusty too!

madaboutdarcy~ the clutch is beautiful! the leather is so soft~ especially with things in it it just sorta "sits down" nicely on my hand