WHOA! there was a MA in fuschia?!?...never knew tat

Dec 26, 2007
am i the only one who has never seen this color for MA bag from Miss Rebecca Minkoff?
THE COLOR IS GORGEOUS!!

product2990_large.jpg

product2990_alt2.jpg

Please make sure to use the search feature before you post a new thread--there is an entire thread about someone's Fuschia and Gold crackle bottom MA! But yes, it is indeed a gorgeous color :tup:

welcome! The Morning After bags (regular size and minis) are amazing bags... If you get one, you'll love it!

thank you :smile: u are sweet nmarcus. and thank YOU for being so welcoming and patient w/ a newbie like me lol. and BTW for those who got a cow from this thread of mine... i know i should've searched other threads first efore posting this thread BUT when ur excited about something u haven't seen u wanna share it with others...

Don't start any drama and blow things out of proportion, please. I said it in a very nice way, I said this bag was gorgeous, don't even start to say I "had a cow" about you posting this thread. I know you're a newbie, and that is why I informed you to please use the search forum before you post a new thread, that is all! I was not trying to be rude, so I'm sorry if you felt I was being that way.

purplewithenvy...
dear...
i didn't imply anything NOR do i want to start anything.
ur the one thats assuming things and getting things to ur head.
i'm a newbie here and just like everyone, i get excited over RM bags.

i was just saying if anyone...ANYONE..who got upset or annoyed with me for posting this thread to excuse me, since i got really giddy seeing the bag that i've never seen. shopjake was the only website i saw that sold this fucshia bag.

ehh madbrinks, purplewithenvy was just suggesting to use the search feature before starting a new thread because this forum blew up the past couple of days and posts are being duplicated. i don't think she meant it maliciously... =)

i actually bought the fuschia bag this past week... here are my pictures... http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/as-requested-pictures-of-my-fuschia-gold-mam-270940.html

it's my first rm and i don't regret buying it! hehe.

lol
i kno i kno :yes:. like i said i didn't mean to post this thread. i just got uber excited thats all.

Hi! I bought that bag from lunaboston and took some pics, then sent it back. It doesn't have any of the purple undertones you see in that pic, so you should look at the pics I took as well as heart goes boom - the color is more accurate there.