It was a good week...

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Was out of town last week and the combo of being in a city with so many CLs and all of the sales the stores were running last week made for a really BAD week.

BlackMelisandreBoots-1.jpg

Black Melisandre Boots

blacksuedenumeroprive-1.jpg

Black Suede Numero Prive

blueprivitita-1.jpg

Blue Python Privatita

pinkglitternuprive2-1.jpg
pinkglitternuprive-2.jpg

Impulse buy - Pink Glitter Numero Prive

and more to come....:rolleyes:

Not Done yet...

I have been stalking my SA for these next 2 since January...poor guy couldn't wait to send them to me so I would stop calling...

redseersucker3-1.jpg

Red SeerSucker

blueseersucker3-1.jpg

Blue Seer Sucker

And these were a HG that I didn't even bother to look for b/c I never thought I would find them....I :yahoo: when I found these last week.....:nuts:
PythonJaws2-2.jpg
PythonJaws4-2.jpg
PythonJaws5-2.jpg

OMG!!!!! What a week indeed!!!! you have the best collection and the greatest taste! so impressed by everything! wow! i should have taken advantage of the sales too. i tried with my BG SA today but no dice. LOL.

I am drooling! You had a great week! Did you hit a jackpot somewhere???

cjy - I wish. I'll be feeling the pain when the cc statements arrive so I decided I would create a thread here to feel the love while I can!!!!

Oh my Loubs! What a week! :love::girlsigh:

WOW... They're awesome! Congratulations! :nuts:

OMG!!!!! What a week indeed!!!! you have the best collection and the greatest taste! so impressed by everything! wow! i should have taken advantage of the sales too. i tried with my BG SA today but no dice. LOL.

Thanks guys!!! hlfinn - don't worry - you will rack up later. I keep telling myself to not buy another pair b/c the May/June sales are just around the corner, but I am so obsessed!!!! I still have like 4-5 more pairs on the way. I so need to stay off tpf - just when I think I'm done, there is just one more pair that I NEED. :sweatdrop:

oh i bought a pair today. lol. the most spency pair i ever bought. but i could NOT resist. but yes, the sales. wait for the sales. we MUST WAIT for the sales! lol.

4-5 more pairs? holy #@$% no way! which?

Oh my goodness--what a haul! I can't help but imagine how exciting it must be to bring home ALL THOSE BOXES! :yahoo: How do you decide which ones to wear first? WOW!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!