Is this too dated? a pic included

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I am looking for a everyday black purse for work, shopping, and hang-outs. I am not a too dressy person, especially with my work, I can't be. (I work at a hospital)

I wanted to see your opinions before I go shopping.
I really like MK's bags, cuz they are so simply but stylish. Also, they are not too pricey yet good quality.

But I am kinda worried this might be too out dated.
What do you think?

I don't care for it personally. If you love it, get it. But if you don't, look for a bag that makes you feel wonderful when you look at it. I always say, don't wait until the holidays to bring out the good china, or wear your "good" jewelry or good perfume. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself every day.

Woah! That is a very nice bag. I happen to have that identical bag in the tan luggage color, and I have owned it for three years now without a sign of wear. You will love the lining.....I was told it was Irish Linen, and at least mine has withstood the test of time. I always go back to it when I can't think of any other bag to wear. Nothing wrong with this choice!!!

Actually, I would consider that bag a classic-it's not outdated at all. That style has been around for about 3 years now and I know Macy's (online) sells them all the time. Go for it!